Your The Trailers Ltd trailer is warranted to you, the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, except as herein limited, from the date of purchase. The obligations of The Trailers Ltd. under this limited warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which, in the opinion of The Trailers Limited, shall be defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service commencing from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any part or parts which have been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse, misapplication, or which have been modified, altered, or repaired by other than The Trailers Limited. The remedies described herein are the sole remedies.
- 1 year structural coverage including the trailer mainframe, cross-members and integral frame structures.
- 1 year coverage on all other parts manufactured by The Trailers Limited and incorporated into the trailer including, sides, electrical components.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
- Warranties are non-transferable.
- There are no warranties either expressed or implied which extend beyond the fore mentioned description.
- The Trailers Limited may, at its option, require the defective part or trailer to be returned to the manufacturing facility for repairs. All transportation charges in connection with a warranty claim will be the sole responsibility of the owner.
- Except as may be prohibited by law, The Trailers Limited shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind or description including but not limited to loss of time, profit, inconvenience, loss of use, towing fees, telephone calls, or cost of meals or lodging.
Exclusions – The warranty shall not extend to:
- Any trailer or component which has been modified, repaired, or altered in any way without the express written consent of The Trailers Limited.
- Any trailer or component which has been damaged by unreasonable use, including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
- Electrical components, Any Fridge Or Freezer claim must be presented to the manufacture’s representative.
- Parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear (brakes, bearings, hoses, etc.)
- Fatigue cracking of the trailer structure caused by improper loading, overloading, or severe off-road applications.
- Damage to paint resulting from deterioration due to use or exposure, such as chipping, scratching, or pressure washing.
- Lights (LED or incandescent) will not be replaced after 30 days in service.
WHAT YOU MUST DO IN ORDER TO MAKE A CLAIM UNDER THESE WARRANTIES:
- You must be the original purchaser of the trailer.
- You must notify The Trailers Limited in a timely manner and within the warranty period of any defect.
- The trailer must have been used and maintained in accordance with good industry practices.